- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried tart cherries
- 1/2 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 1 cup prepared trail mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-3 cups crisp rice cereal
In a large stock pot, combine the butter, marshmallows, peanut butter, rolled oats, raisins or cherries, sunflower seeds, trail mix and vanilla. Stir until the marshmallows have melted.
Add the crisp rice cereal and fold into the marshmallow mixture. Transfer to a baking sheet you have sprayed with vegetable spray.
Press the mixture down into the pan and allow it to cool completely. Cut into squares, serve and enjoy!