(KUTV) As aired on April 18.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Bryan Woolley.
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 whole avocado
- 1 cups diced ham
- 1/4 cup dill relish
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Peel, chop and place the hard boiled eggs in a large bowl.
- Slice the avocado in half. Remove the seed and the flesh of the avocado placing it in a large bowl with the hard-boiled eggs.
- Add the diced ham and relish, mix everything together until blended.
- Slice the rolls in half. Place a piece of cheese and lettuce on each role half.
- Portion out the egg salad mixture between the four sandwiches. If needed, I just the amount of egg salad on each sandwich roll.
- Serve the ham and egg sandwiches with your favorite chips and enjoy.