- 2 avocados, pit and flesh removed
- 1/3 cup chopped basil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup garbanzo beans
- juice of one lemon
- Fully cook the bacon and drain to remove excess fat. I like to place them on a paper towel to help absorb excess fat.
- Slice the tomatoes and set aside.
- Cook for eggs sunny side up and set aside.
- In the bowl of your food processor, combine the avocado flesh, basil, onions, and garbanzo beans. Pulse until combined and smooth.
- Toast your favorite 7 grain bread and spread the avocado mixture over the toast.
- Top each avocado toast with your favorite topping or use the prepared bacon, tomato and egg. Serve and Enjoy!