I love ham fried rice, however, this bacon fried rice is the best!
1 pound bacon
6 cups rice, cooked
1 small onion diced
1 tsp freshly grated ginger
1 cup shredded carrots
2 cups assorted frozen vegetables
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
1) Heat a large fry pan and add the bacon. Fully cook the bacon until it is crispy. Once cooked, remove and break the bacon up, set aside.
2) To the fry pan add the eggs and scramble them. Remove and set aside.
3) Add the diced onion, grated ginger, shredded carrots, assorted vegetables, diced bell pepper and chopped green onions. Sauté for about 2 minutes or until fragrant.
4) Add the pre-cooked rice to the frying pan along with the scrambled eggs and bacon. Using a wooden spoon, break up any rice crumbs and stir fry to combine everything together.
5) Pour the soy sauce and fish sauce over the bacon fried rice. Gently fold everything together to combine. Serve and enjoy!