- 1 lb pounds ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 2 cups re-fried beans
- 2 cups fresh salsa
- 2 cups grated cheese (your favorite)
- 1 cup chopped olives
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degree’s.
- Fully cook the ground hamburger and drain off excess grease if needed. ( I like to rinse off the hamburger after it’s cooked.)
- Return the hamburger to the frying pan and add the taco seasoning to the hamburger. Cook according to the taco seasoning package.
- While the hamburger is finishing cooking, reheat the refried beans and add 1 cup fresh salsa and 1 cup cheese to the refried beans. Stir to incorporate and melt the cheese.
- To assemble, place the chips into a 9x13 baking pan or a pan of your choice. Depending on how large the bag of chips are, you may have leftover chips.
- Spoon the prepared ground beef over the chips. Spread the refried beans over the ground hamburger and top with remaining cheese.
- Place the nachos into the oven and bake until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and spoon the remaining salsa on top followed by the chopped olives, mushrooms, chopped green onions, and chopped tomatoes. Serve and Enjoy!