(KUTV) Cauliflower Mash, serves 6.
"A great side dish courtesy of my friends from The American Heart Association. Looking to cut down on carbs, this is a great option and its delicious." - Chef Bryan Woolley
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets (about 6-7 cups)
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- pepper to taste
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets. In a large pot filled with about 2 inches water cook or steam the cauliflower until it was tender, drain well.
- In a blender, food processor or an immersion blender puree the cauliflower with the yogurt, Parmesan cheese and garlic until creamy (do not overtax). Pepper to taste.
- Serve with your favorite protein and enjoy!
Chef Bryan Woolley is America’s longest consecutive-running TV chef. With almost three decades behind him, he continues to create culinary masterpieces for the home chef!