- 6 cups prepared chili
- 1 cup corn meal
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- molasses for drizzling
- Preheat your oven to 350 degree’s.
- Place one cup of chili into 6 high sided ramekins and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add the corn meal, flour, baking flour, salt, sugar, cheese, oil, milk and egg. Whisk everything together to combine.
- Pour the corn meal batter over the chili until it is just about to the top of the ramekin.
- Drizzle the top with molasses.
- Place the prepared chili cornbread bakes in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until the cornbread is cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!