- 1 cup corn meal
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Hot dogs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a twelve top muffin tin with vegetable oil and set aside.
- Add the corn bread ingredients to a large bowl and mix everything together until blended.
- Pour the cornbread mixture into the prepared muffin tin.
- Depending on the hot dogs, cut into quarters and place a hot dog piece into each muffin.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until it is golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven, cool, serve with ketchup or your favorite condiment and enjoy!
**The Tomato Roasted Pepper Jam recipe is on my Instagram account, chefbryanwoolley, and is a hand written recipe picture.**