Flour tortillas are not just for burritos! Choose your favorite pie filling and roll it up in the flour tortillas. Sprinkle with sugar and spice, bake off and you have a tasty, simple dessert!
10 flour tortillas (I used raw ones)
1 can pie filling (21 oz can)
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup pumpkin pie filling spice
Table Cream (I used Nestle Media Crema)
1) I like using the raw flour tortillas and letting them bake in the oven when I make these, however, you can use regular flour tortillas too. Use any pie filling you like to create your favorite filling.
2) Preheat your oven to 350 degree’s.
3) Mix the sugar and pumpkin pie spice together and set aside.
4) Place one flour tortilla on your work surface in front of you and spoon 2 tbsp of pie filling onto the tortilla, spreading it in a line across the tortilla.
5) Roll the tortilla up like a cigar and place each one seam side down on a baking sheet you have sprayed with vegetable spray.
6) Once you have filled all of the flour tortillas, spray them with vegetable spray and sprinkle generously with the sugar and pumpkin pie spice mixture.
7) Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or they are golden brown.
8) Remove from the oven and place three dessert taquitos on a plate, drizzle with caramel and chocolate sauce and a spoonful of table cream. Serve and Enjoy!