Special desserts don’t have to be over the top complicated as demonstrated with these easy strawberry souffles made with an angel food cake mix.
1 box angel food cake mix
Prepared strawberry cream cheese frosting
Prepared strawberry jam
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degree’s
2) Prepare the angel food cake as instructed on the box.
3) Spoon the prepared batter into 4 soufflés ramekins. Unlike regular soufflés, don’t butter and sugar the ramekins.
4) The remaining angel food cake batter spoon on to a parchment lined baking sheet to create “soufflé” cookies.
5) While the soufflés are cooking, using a small knife, cut the centers out of the strawberries.
6) Spoon the prepared strawberry cream cheese into a piping bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe the frosting into the hollowed out strawberries and serve with the angel food cake soufflés.
7) Heat the prepared jam to liquify it and spoon it over the soufflés. If desired, frost the soufflés cookies with the prepared strawberry cream cheese frosting and serve on the side. Serve and enjoy!