- 1 pound lean ground beef, tofu, chicken or turkey
- 1 tbsp creole seasoning salt
- 2 cups cooked kidney bean (rinsed and drained)
- 1 head iceberg lettuce (chopped)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips (I like to use taco flavored Doritos)
- French dressing
- sour cream
- salt and pepper
- Heat a large skillet on the stove and cook the hamburger. Drain excess grease from the hamburger, rinse the cooked hamburger if needed.
- Add the creole seasoning to the hamburger. Stir to combine. Set aside
- In a large bowl add the chopped lettuce, kidney beans, shredded cheese, and chopped tomatoes. Toss to combine.
- Add the hamburger to the lettuce mixture and mix to combine. Add enough french dressing to lightly coat.
- Place a large handful of corn tortilla chips on a plate and top with lettuce mixture. Finish off with a dollop of sour cream and salsa. Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!