Creating your own flavor combinations is key to delicious food. Why not grind your own burger meat and add the spices you enjoy most.
4 boneless, skinless chicken
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp chicken seasoning blend
1 tbsp black pepper
4 cups finely sliced napa cabbage
1 red onion, thinly sliced
2-3 tomatoes, sliced
Cheese, your choice
Buns, your choice
1) Heat your oven to 350 degree’s.
2) Slice the chicken into small cubes and place in a large bowl.
3) Sprinkle the chicken with the minced garlic, chicken seasoning herb blend, and black pepper. Mix all together to combine.
4) Using a meat grinder or your food processor, grind the chicken mixture into finely minced meat.
5) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with vegetable spray.
6) Form the freshly ground chicken into patties and place on the prepared baking sheet. Place the patties in the oven and bake until fully cooked through.
7) While the chicken burgers are cooking, add the finely sliced nappa cabbage to a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil and a little bit of vinegar. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, toss to combine. Set aside until ready to use.
8) Remove and build your chicken burgers as desired. On air, I used my herbed flat bread, freshly made coleslaw, sliced onion and tomato along with some of my favorite condiments to build my chicken sandwich.