Here’s a delicious dish adapted from the American Cancer Society. Fresh foods and always the best option when combating any disease. Use a variety of colors, textures and food combinations to create your masterpiece.
Greek Seasoning Mixture: 2 tsp garlic salt
2 tsp lemon pepper
2 tsp oregano
2 tsp dried mint
For the Chicken: 4 boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite sized pieces
1/4 cup flour
2 tbsp Greek seasoning salt, divided
1 tsp olive oil
1 large onion, sliced lengthwise
1 green bell pepper, cored, seeded and sliced lengthwise into strips
3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
3 tbsps Kalamata olives, chopped
3 tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
1) Place the flour and a tbsp of Greek seasoning in a deep dish and dredge the prepared chicken in the flour mixture.
2) Heat a large saute pan on the stove and add the olive oil.
3) Add the prepared chicken to to the sauté pan and fully cook through.
4) Add the sliced onions and peppers. Sauté until fragrant (about 3 minutes). Remove from the heat and set aside.
5) In a medium size bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes and Kalamata olives. Toss to combine.
6) Serve the prepared chicken over your favorite greens and top with the Kalamata olive and tomato mixture. Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese. Serve and Enjoy!