Why cook ribs all day on the grill or oven when you can finish them in about 30 minutes in your pressure cooker!
1 rack baby back ribs
2 cups prepared bbq sauce, divided
1 cup beef broth
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 bunch asparagus
4-5 medium size Klondike Rose potatoes
salt and pepper to taste
1) Sprinkle the baby back ribs with salt and pepper, brush with about 1 cup of bbq sauce and wrap them around the inside of the pot.
2) Pour one cup of beef broth and the minced garlic into the instant pot.
3) Place the lid on and manual pressure cook them on high for 35 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally.
4) While the ribs are cooking steam the potatoes and asparagus until both are fork tender.
5) Add one cup beef stock to a pot along 2 tsp cornstarch. Whisk together and bring to a boil, reduce heat and keep warm until needed.
6) To finish the baby back ribs once they come out of the instant pot, brush with remaining bbq sauce and place them under the broiler to caramelize the bbq sauce.
7) Serve with your steam Klondike Rose potatoes (add your favorite toppings) and broccoli.
8) Spoon the prepared beef sauce over top and enjoy!