- 2 cups homemade lemon curd (recipe below)
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 4 cups fresh berries, your choice
Fold the whipped cream into the cooled lemon curd until combined.
Divide the fresh berries into serving dishes and serve with a dollop of fresh lemon mousse. Serve and Enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
- 8 large egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- lemon zest from lemons
- 1 stick chilled butter cut into cubes
In a large bowl whisk together the egg yolks, sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
Place the bowl over a pan with simmer water and cook, stirring frequently until very thick (about 25 minutes).
Add butter one piece at a time and stir until all the butter is incorporated.
Strain curd through a course strainer into a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until needed. Enjoy!!