(KUTV) — Mediterranean Tuna Chef Salad
Recipe and Photo Courtesy The American Heart Association
- 10 oz canned albacore tuna (drained, packed in water)
- 6 cups packed baby spinach
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled, reduced fat feta cheese
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
In a large bowl, combine the drained tuna, spinach, tomatoes, onion, cucumber and feta cheese. Toss to combine.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, oregano and olive oil. Toss with the tuna mixture, serve with crusty artisan bread and enjoy!