Here’s a showy centerpiece appetizer for any party. Simple to make and use your creative ideas to alter flavors and textures. Change up the loaves and cheese combinations to add a variety of flavors.
1 french style loaf of bread
4 cups grated cheese
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 cup sliced pepperoni
2 cups sour cream
1 pkg ranch dry mix
1/2 cup blue cheese
1 pkg flour tortillas, cut into 8 quarters
1 pkg corn tortillas, cut into 8 quarters
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degree’s.
2) In one side of the french loaf cut out a square bowl. On the other side, cut through just to the bottom of the bread (do not cut through the bread) creating little square slices.
3 ) In a large bowl, mix the grated cheeses and pepperoni together to combine.
4 ) Push the shredded cheese mixture into the slices of the bread. Place the bread on a baking sheet and into the oven for about 15 to melt the cheese and toast the bread loaf.
5) While the loaf of bread is in the oven, mix the sour cream, ranch dry mix and blue cheese together in a large bowl, set aside.
6) Arrange the tortilla quarters onto a baking sheet and spray to coat with vegetable spray. Place them in the oven for about 10 minutes or until they are golden and crispy.
7) Remove the chips and loaf of bread from the oven and let them cool. Spoon the prepared dip into the square bowl you created in the one side of the french loaf.
8) Serve the loaf the cheese bread along with the chips together. The cheese bread can be pulled right off the loaf and dipped or your guest can use the chips as well. Enjoy!