Here’s a delicious pasta salad recipe but its the dressing that’s amazing. Make up the dressing and use it on any salad.
2 - 1 pound boxes of Farfalle pasta
2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
1 bunch parsley, chopped
1 pound bacon, chopped and cooked
1 small red onion, sliced
1/2 cabbage head, shredded
3-4 roma tomatoes, chopped
2 cups shredded cheese (your choice)
2 roasted red bell peppers
1 cup olive oil
1/4 cup rice vinegar
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 tsp season salt
1 tbsp black pepper
2 tbsp Ultra Gel
2 tbsp Italian seasoning
1) Cook the pasta as directed on the package, rinse, drain and add to a large bowl.
2) To the large bowl of pasta add the chopped cucumbers, chopped and cooked bacon, onion slices, shredded cabbage, chopped roma tomatoes and cheese. Toss together to combine.
3) To make the dressing, place the bell peppers onto an open flame and char all the way around, rotating as necessary. Once charred, place the peppers in a plastic bag and let the peppers sweat. Once cooled, scrape the charred skin off of the bell peppers, remove the seed packet and add the roasted bell peppers to a blender.
4) To the blender add the olive oil, rice vinegar, sugar, minced garlic, season salt, and black pepper. Blend everything together.
5) Pour the dressing into a large bottle and add the Italian seasoning and shake together.
6) When ready to serve your pasta salad, add the shredded cheese and enough dressing to taste. Toss to coat, serve and enjoy!