A Philly Cheese-Steak is the perfect go-to sandwich for lunch or dinner. I ask the butcher to thinly slice my choice of beef for convenience. You’ll be able to make these in a matter of minutes to feed a hungry crew.
1 pound thinly sliced beef (your choice of cut)
1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Garlic salt, to taste
Italian style hard rolls
1) Heat a large saute pan on the stove and add enough olive oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan.
2) Saute the thinly sliced onions and bell pepper until caramelized.
3) Add the thinly sliced beef to the onions and saute just until cooked. The beef should be a little pink.
4) Remove from the heat and sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella cheese, cover the pan for a couple of minutes until the cheese melts.
5) Spoon the prepared mixture into the rolls, serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!