- 1 salmon filet
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- 4 bay leaves
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp peppercorns
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix poaching liquid together in a large bowl.
- Pour into an 8 x 13 baking pan and set aside until ready to use.
- Rinse salmon under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place salmon filet into the poaching liquid and place in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and carefully remove the salmon filet.
- Serve with freshly cooked beets and grilled baby bok choy . Enjoy!
Grilled Bok Choy
- 6-8 baby boy choy
- 1 lemon
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Slice the baby bok choy in half and rinse them off. Be sure to rinse out any dirt that may be hiding in-between the leaves.
- Place the sliced bok choy on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Preheat your grill and when it’s good and hot, place the prepared bok choy sliced side down on the grill.
- Grill for about 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from the grill.
- Slice the lemon in half and squeeze the fresh lemon juice over the grilled bok choy. Serve with the poached salmon and enjoy!