A delicious fusion of Asian cuisine comes together to create this highly flavorful dish. Not only is this dish fast to put together it is tasty and sure to entice your family and friends.
1 boneless pork shoulder roast
2 limes, juice
2 tsp brown sugar
2 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tsp soy sauce
1/3 cup freshly chopped sweet peppers
1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
1 cups freshly chopped parsley
1 apple, sliced
2 cups cooked rice
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Slice one steak about 1/3 inch thick and reserve the roast for other dishes.
2) Salt and pepper each side of the pork should steak and grill until cooked through (internal temp should be at least 145 degree’s).
3) Remove the pork steak and let it rest for about 5 minutes.
4) While the steak is resting, add the lime juice, brown sugar, fish sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce, chopped sweet peppers, sliced cucumber and chopped parsley to a large bowl, mix together and set aside.
5) Slice the cooked pork steak into thin slices and add it to the cucumber mixture and toss to completely coat everything.
6) Dived the prepared pork shoulder steak into two bowls and serve with rice, sliced apples and fresh avocado. Enjoy!