- 4 peaches, halved and pit removed
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 - 1 pound top sirloin, about 1 1/2 inch thick
- 1/4 tsp slat
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 cups spring mix greens
- 1 tbsp balsMIC VINEGAR
- 2 tbsp fat-free feta cheese
- 3 tbsp chopped basil
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Halve the peace, remove and discard the pits.
- Using a brush, lightly brush the oil on both the steaks and each peach half. Season the steak with salt and pepper. Drizzle the honey over the peaches.
- Add steak to the grill. Cook about 8 to 10 minutes per side for medium-rare doneness. Meanwhile, add the peaches to the grill cut side down. Cook the peaches until they are fork-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- When done, remove steak and let rest 10 minutes before slicing it. On a large platter, make a layer with the greens. Top with the grilled peach halves. Drizzle the peaches with vinegar and top with cheese and basil. Serve with steak.