South Davis Metro Chili Verde – 2017 “People Choice” Winning Chili
- 1 large bottle of Herdez Salsa Verde
- 3 cans mild Rotel
- 1 large can green chilies
- 1 jalapeño de-seeded and de-veined
- 1 large onion
- 2 packs of pork gravy (dry)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 pounds of pork
- Combine all wet ingredients and pork gravy packets in crockpot.
- Chop onion, garlic and jalapeño and add to crockpot.
- Cube meat and brown with taco seasoning, garlic salt and pepper.
- Add to crockpot and cook on low for 6-7 hours