(KUTV) Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan
- 1 cup cooked and cooled edamame
- 1 tomato, deseeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 cup diced extra firm tofu
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/3 cup freshly chopped parsley
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado, pitted and flesh removed
- salt and pepper to taste
- your favorite chips
- Edamame can be found in most grocery stores in the frozen food sections. If frozen, unthaw and use (it’s already cooked). Add the edamame to a large bowl and set aside.
- Add the chopped tomato, chopped red onion and chopped cucumber to the bowl of your food processor. Pulse several times to achieve a fine chop on the mixture. Transfer to the bowl with the edamame.
- Add the diced tofu, shredded carrot, and chopped parsley to the bowl. Fold to combine everything.
- Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Fold everything together to combine. Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Using a slotted spoon, scoop the soy ceviche out of the bowl and into a serve bowl. Slice the avocado on top, serve with your favorite chips and enjoy!