Wanna make up a fun and excited taco salad, well look no further because this easy taco salad is easy and delicious.
4-6 tortilla shells, corn or flour
1 pound hamburger
1 tbsp Mexican seasoning (I am using Tajin)
1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
1 bell pepper, cored and chopped
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
2 roma tomatoes, chopped
2 avocados, diced
1 cup prepared ranch dressing
1/4 cup sriracha
1 cup crumbled queso fresco
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degree’s.
2) To make the taco shells invert a muffin tin and place the tortilla shells in-between the inverted muffin cups to hold the shape. Place them in the oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.
3) While the tortilla shells are baking, fully cook the hamburger. Place the hamburger in a strainer and rinse off excess fat. Return the hamburger to your saute pan and add the seasoning. Stir to combine the hamburger and seasoning. Set aside until ready to use.
4) Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chopped lettuce, bell pepper, red onion, roma tomatoes and diced avocados. Toss to combine and set aside.
5) In a small bowl, combine the prepared ranch and sriracha sauce, stir to combine.
6) To build your taco salad, reheat the meat (if necessary) and add it to the freshly made taco bowls, followed by the crumbled cheese and a handful of the mixed salad. Drizzle with the ranch and sriracha dressing. Serve and enjoy!