Three Bean Salad
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 15.5-ounce can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15.5-ounce can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14.5-ounce can cut green beans, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl whisk the rice vinegar, dijon mustard, honey, olive oil, celery seeds and garlic cloves together.
Add the remaining ingredients together to the bowl and mix with the dressing. Salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate salad for one hour before serving. Serve with artisan style french bread or flatbread and enjoy!