- 1 pkg multi-colored pasta
- 1 pound tomato basil sausage
- 3 cups alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- Favorite bread for toasting
- Cook the pasta according the package directions, drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking brown the sausage and cook through. If using link sausage, remove the sausage from the casing and cook. I like to cook the sausage in a deep sided fry pan so I can finish the dish off in the fry pan.
- Once the sausage is cooked, drain any excess fat from the sausage.
- Add the drained and rinsed pasta to the cooked sausage. Add the alfredo sauce to the pan and mix together.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold the pasta and alfredo sauce together. Serve with sliced tomatoes and toasted bread. Enjoy!