An easy and delicious appetizer idea for the holidays or anytime. Be creative and have fun with these tortilla pizza’s.
1 cup prepared marinara
1 cup prepared cheese sauce
1 cup prepared alfredo sauce
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup chopped bell pepper
1 cup chopped onion
Toppings of choice
1) Set up a fun pizza “bar” with toppings of your choice. Preheat your oven to 400 degree's.
2) Using flour tortillas, use the sauce of your and toppings of your choice.
3) Use a perforated pizza pan to help crisp up the tortillas. If you don’t have a perforated pizza pan, preheat a baking sheet so the tortillas crisp up.
4) Bake the tortilla pizzas for about 5 minutes or until crisped up. Remove from the oven, cut into pizza slices and serve with fresh fruit as a great appetizer idea.
5) Be creative with toppings and enjoy!