- Banana Pudding, Cook and Serve
- 1 angel food cake
- 2 bananas , peeled and chopped
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- 2 cup freshly chopped pineapple
- 6-7 lychee fruit, peeled, deseeded and chopped
- Whipped cream and mint, for garnish
- I like to make these tropical parfaits in short glasses or wine glasses.
- Make the banana pudding as directed on the package. I like to use the cook and serve variety, however, you could use instant too.
- Cut the angel food cake into small bite size pieces and set aside
- In a large bowl combine the chopped bananas, toasted coconut, freshly chopped pineapple and lychee fruit. Gently fold everything together.
- Layer the parfaits with angle food cake on the bottom, pudding, fruit mixture, angle food cake, pudding, fruit mixture and so on. Finish with a dollop of pudding and whipped cream. Place a couple of mint leaves into the whipped cream dollop for garnish. Serve and Enjoy!