(KUTV) Tuna Tataki, serves 4.
"This recipe is from one of my favorite restaurants Soy’s (4923 South State Street in Murray Utah) or Blue Marlin (8391 South 700 East in Sandy Utah). I’m thrilled they are sharing this amazing dish with us!" - Chef Bryan Woolley
- 1/2 ounce fillet of fresh tuna
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 avocado, seed and skin removed, sliced
- 1 cup shredded daikon radish
- sesame seed oil
- Ponzu Sauce: 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- Drizzle the fresh tuna with sesame oil and pan sear the tuna for about 15 seconds on each side.
- Remove the seared tuna from the pan and thinly slice it.
- Arrange the plate with the sliced tomato and avocado.
- Place the shredded daikon on top of the tuna and drizzle with Ponzu sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
Chef Bryan Woolley is America’s longest consecutive-running TV chef. With almost three decades behind him, he continues to create culinary masterpieces for the home chef!