The holidays are fun and festive and then you must deal with the left overs. Here’s a great idea to use up that ham!
3 cups rice, cooked and chilled
1 large onion diced
1 cup diced ham
3 eggs, scrambled
1 tsp freshly grated ginger
3 garlic cloves, minced
½ cup diced carrots
Soy sauce to taste
1) Heat fry pan and add enough oil to lightly coat the bottom.
2) Add the onion, diced ham, ginger, carrots and garlic. Cook until fragrant. (About 2 minutes)
3) Add the pre-cooked rice to the fry pan and stir to combine.
4) Add the pre-cooked scrambled eggs. Stir fry to combine all the ingredients together.
5) Season with soy sauce (if desired). Enjoy!