1 medium zuchinni sliced ¼ in. thick For the balsamic glaze
2 portobello mushroom caps sliced ¼ in. thick 1 c. balsamic vinegar
1 medium eggplant sliced ¼ in. thick ¼ c. honey
1 red bell pepper ½ in. diced
1 medium yellow squash sliced ¼ in. thick
1 shallot thinly sliced
1 tsp garlic chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
4 oz cream cheese (softened to room temp)
4 oz feta cheese
¼ c. parmesan cheese grated
2 puff pastry sheets
1.Preheat the oven to 425.
2. Make the balsamic glaze by putting the balsamic vinegar and honey in a small pot and slowly bring to a simmer. Simmer for about 10 minutes being careful not to bring to a full boil. Cool and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix all the veggies with oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Put on a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes. Remove and let stand 10 minutes.
4. In a bowl, using a hand mixer, mix the 3 cheeses and 1 egg until smooth. Set aside.
5. On a parchment lined sheet pan spread out each pastry sheet. Divide the cheese mixture and evenly spread the cheese mixture onto each pastry sheet leaving a 2 inch border around the edges.
6. Arrange the roasted veggies onto the pastry and then fold up and crimp the edges slightly over the veggies. Place in the oven and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven and let it rest for at least 10 minutes. Drizzle with the balsamic glaze, slice and enjoy.