(KUTV) Cranberry Chicken Fillo Cups
- 15 mini frozen fillo shells
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 6 ounces greek plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped nuts, toasted
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces pomegranate seeds
- Thaw fillo shells as directed on package.
- In a medium bowl mix the cranberries, yogurt, lemon juice,nuts and green onions.
- Scoop generous spoonfuls of mixture into shells. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and rosemary sprigs.