(KUTV) Harvest salad with Pumpkin Dressing
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/3 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 small butternut squash
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 8 ounces mixed greens, rinsed
- For dressing: combine in a blender the yogurt, vinegar, olive oil, syrup, pumpkin, garlic powder and cinnamon. Combine well and then chill until ready to use.
- Peel and dice squash then place pieces on a roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with cinnamon. Roast at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Place greens in a deep serving bowl then top with toasted pecans, squash, cranberries and apple slices. Drizzle with pumpkin dressing just before serving.