(KUTV) Salt Lake City - Professional Organizer and Creator of the Clear & SIMPLE Way, Marla Dee, appeared on Fresh Living to share her tips for getting organized for the Holidays.
"The Holidays are a favorite time of year! We love them and can also get very stressed by them. I am sharing my top organizing tips for the holiday season.
1. Make Memories! Have fun making gifts along with meaningful time together. What are some favorite memories from your childhood?
2. Keep all your lists handy either in a small notebook or an app on your phone. Our favorite app is WUNDERLIST.
3. Get a fabulous container for the kitchen counter to handle the incoming paper and stuff. Get one with a top so you can cover it up when company is coming over.
4. Choose one theme for your decorations and gift-wrap to make it easier. And it is ok to use the same theme each year.
5. Clear the clutter before the Holidays begin! Join our 30-Day Clutter Clear Out - let go of 1 thing each day for 30 days!!"
You can go to the Clear & Simple website for support (clearsimple.com/clutterclearout). Marla is also giving a FREE GIFT to Fresh Living Viewers. You can receive The TOP TEN TIPS for Home & Holidays eBook by going CLICKING HERE.