(KUTV) Salt Lake City - Have you been thinking about refinancing your home, but keep talking yourself out of it? Teresa Whitehead from CityWide Home Loans joined Kari on Fresh Living to dispel 6 common refinancing myths. To find out why the below statements are not true, watch our segment with Teresa above, or go to CityWideHomeLoans.com.
6 Myths about Refinancing Your Home:
- You're too late to get a good rate
- You won't qualify without an 800 credit score
- You'll have to reset your mortgage to 30 years
- You can't refinance if you have an ARM
- You can only change your rate or term
- Refinances take too much time and effort