(KUTV) Salt Lake City - Kari & Brooke sat down with St. Joseph Villa's Layna Hassell, Marketing/Admissions Director, and Brent Wilson, Administrator, to talk about everything from independent living to assisted living options.
St. Joseph Villa has the Largest Continuum of Care for Seniors in the state. That Includes:
- Transitional Rehabilitation
- Respiratory Unit for trach and Vent care
- Long Term Care
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
- Senior Behavioral Hospital
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Emotional Services
- Spiritual Service with Daily Mass, LDS services and Non Denominational services
- 7 days a week Therapy services including physical therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech therapy and 24 hour Respiratory Therapy.
- Beauty Shop open 5 days per week
- Gift shop run by 30 volunteers
- Library and small atrium
- Utah Senior Planning in the building to help with financial planning for the future, help applying for state assistance, burial plans, trust etc.
- Senior Charity Care in the building for seniors who don't have the means to get teeth extracted dentures and/or eye glasses, etc.
- Group Therapy offered by our Marian Center which is a Senior Behavioral Health Daily Mass
To learn more, go to StJosephVilla.com or call 801-618-6554.