(KUTV) Do you or someone you know have high blood pressure?
Chance Keddington Pharmacy Manager at Intermountain Community Pharmacy answers some of the most common questions about blood pressure medication.
- What is high blood pressure? Normal vs. elevated vs. high blood pressure
- Basic lifestyle changes to help lower blood pressure. Get moving, diet, cut out salt.
- Taking your meds and checking your blood pressure – which can be done at any Intermountain Community Pharmacy.
- Any Intermountain Community Pharmacist can update a patient’s medical record so their provider is aware of their blood pressure – if it is an Intermountain Healthcare physician.
- Watch for certain side effects when a patient starts blood pressure medications
- Free blood pressure checks are available at all Intermountain Pharmacies