Tired of your same workout routine? Try adding in a new exercise or two into the mix. Dr. Brett McIff teaches Mary Nickles how to properly perform tricep kickbacks:
- Hold a weight in one hand as you bend forward at the waist.
- Keep your back as close to horizontal as you can, bending your knees to absorb any strain.
- With the weight towards the floor and arm extended, bring the elbow up, making the upper arm horizontal to the floor.
- Keep the elbow in that position, extend the arm behind you.
- Return back to the bent arm position.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
For more Check Your Health exercise ideas, click here.