(KUTV) - Be sure to mark your calendars for the 2013 Senior Expo at the South Towne Expo Center. The expo runs October 3 – October 4. This year, there will be 13 health screenings with more than 150 booths to check out. There is no cost to attend the expo.
- “Scoop out Fraud” Summit (featuring 2News Matt Gephardt).
- Family Search Pavilion
- Free and/or low cost Health Screenings
- Flu shots and vaccinations
- Emergency Preparedness pavilion
- Grand prize drawing for $1,000 Visa Gift Card
- “Spin the Wheel” at the LeBus Pavilion and you could win a pass for a bus trip.
- Active/Healthy Aging Pavilion
- Golf Simulator
For more information on the Senior Expo, visit: http://seniorexpo.slco.org/html/attend/Attend.html
(Copyright 2013 Sinclair Broadcasting Group)