Brunch With Santa
(KUTV) David Williams, executive chef of the Sheraton Hotel and general manager, Jason Ford, join us in the kitchen this morning, along with some special guests, and they show us how to make bread pudding. They also tell us about a chance to have brunch with Santa, on December 2nd, 9th, and 16th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. You can make reservations by calling 801-401-2000.
1 lb. 1 lb. Banbury Cross Chocolate Glazed Donuts (dried) Lion House Rolls (dried)
Heavy Cream Eggs ( fresh) Sugar Hatch Family Hot Fudge Sauce Hatch Family Caramel Sauce
1. Cube bread into 1 in. cubes. Bread needs to be stale/ dried in advance (2 days).
2. Preheat the oven to 375.
3. Grease a 9X13 pan.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine cream, eggs and sugar to a smooth consistency.
5. Add bread to the mixture and toss until all bread is evenly coated.
6. Pour mixture into the pan.
7. Press the bread down in the pan until it fits a uniform shape. Mixture should be moist enough to where there is liquid when you press but none when you let go.
8. Cover pan with foil and bake 30 minutes
9. Remove pan from oven. Remove foil from pan.
10. Drizzle hot fudge sauce and caramel to personal liking.
11. Let cool and serve.