Tuesday, August 6 2013, 11:37 AM MDT
Utah Arts Festival
Teri Mumm and Mason Fetzer give us a sneak peek at all of the fun at this year’s Utah Arts Festival. The festival will be Thursday, June 20 - Sunday, June 23, from noon to 11 pm at Library Square & Washington Square, 200 East 400 South, Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
• Thursday - $10 adult single ticket
• Friday - Sunday - $12 adult single ticket
• 4-Day Festival Pass - $35
• Children 12 and under: FREE
• Seniors (65 ): $6
• Weekday Lunchtime Admission Special (Thursday & Friday only noon-3 p.m.): $6
• 4-Day Festival Pass: Come all 4 days for just $35, a savings of $11! Purchase online through June 14 to receive in the mail. 4-Day Festival Passes may also be purchased at the on-site Festival box offices on Thursday, June 20 only.
• Ride Your Bike: Receive $2 off regular adult admission when you ride your bike and park at the Blue Sky Bike Lot (located on 400 South between State Street and 200 East, midblock)
• Y'all Come Back Pass: Pick up a Y'all Come Back Pass at box office when you purchase a ticket to receive a 2-for-1 admission on your return visit to the Festival. Come all weekend!
Get more information at www.uaf.org
(Copyright 2013 Sinclair Broadcasting Group)