Tuesday, June 18 2013, 08:31 AM MDT
Italian Tomato Bisque
As seen on Fresh Living Show on October 16, 2012
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Joe Russo
- One large white onion
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 cup marinated artichokes
- 1 cup diced sundried tomatoes
- 3 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 28 oz cans of crushed tomatoes
- 1 28oz can of diced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 quart of heavy cream
- Olive Oil
Cover bottom of sauté pan with olive oil and sauté onions and garlic
until translucent, then add the diced artichokes and sundried tomatoes
and sauté together for about 5 min.
2. Add Italian seasoning, crushed tomatoes, and diced tomatoes.
3. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Bring to warm
5. Add heavy cream slowly
6. Stir all together and simmer
7. Bring to low heat for 30 minutes
8. Serve with sour dough bread and enjoy!