Friday, March 8 2013, 11:51 AM MST
Swimsuit Ready in 12 Weeks
Fitness expert Lacey Arnold gives the following tips for shaping up, inside and out!
1. Add coconut oil to your diet. Studies have shown consuming two tablespoons of coconut oil each day helps reduce fat, especially belly fat.
2. Add strength training to your workout routine. Strength training helps to burn more calories than cardio alone, and the body will continue to burn calories even hours after leaving the gym.
3. Set at least one big goal and multiple small goals for the next 12 weeks.
4. Pay more attention to your shoulders when lifting weights. Shoulders are usually on the lower end of body parts women focus on, but sculpted shoulders make a swimsuit look amazing.
5. Join a challenge or a group. Having a group of friends challenge each other increases motivation and success.
Find out more at www.leanmoms.com
(Copyright 2013 Sinclair Broadcasting Group)