- Daybreak has 8 homes featured in the Salt Lake Parade of Homes going on now through Aug. 17
- There are a total of 14 all new model homes that just opened, including the 8 Parade Homes.
- There are 4 Parade homes in our new Creekside Village (plus 4 more model homes) all on the same street, so you can park the car and walk around to all of them.
- You’ll see a diverse mix of homes at Daybreak in this year’s parade, including a modern townhome with a roof deck, several styles of family homes, and homes with main floor living and entertaining spaces designed for empty nesters.
- The homes are only half the story with Creekside. The South Jordan Parkway Trax station is just 5 minutes away, and a huge park featuring a swimming pool, basketball, volleyball and the Creek will open in just a couple weeks.
- We’ll also be opening our premier Lake Village in September with homes just steps from the water. Stop into our “Lake Life” tent at the Parade of Homes this weekend and get a preview of the homes and the neighborhood
For more information visit DaybreakUtah.com
(Copyright 2013 - Sinclair Broadcasting Group)