Monday, December 9 2013, 01:13 PM MST
Crab and Artichoke Dip
The Cheesecake Factory is showing us how to make a Crab and Artichoke Dip.Ingredients
• 1 slice White Bread, minced• 3 oz Cream Cheese• 1 cup Heavy Cream• 5 oz Sour Cream• 4 oz Mayonnaise• 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper• 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt• 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper• 1/4 tsp Old Bay Seasoning• 6 oz Artichoke Hearts, drained, cut into 3/4” pieces• 1/2 lb Crabcake Mix (personal choice)• 1/4 lb Crab Meat (lump or backfin) Yield: Approximately 2-1/4 lbs.
1. Place the minced bread and cream cheese into a mixing bowl. Pour the heavy cream into the bowl and over the other ingredients. Mix the ingredients together evenly combined.
2. Add the sour cream, mayonnaise, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper and old bay seasoning into the mixing bowl. Stir the ingredients together until evenly combined.
3. Add the artichoke hearts, crabcake mix and crab meat into the bowl. Gently “fold” into the other ingredients being careful not to break up the large lump pieces of crab.
4. Transfer to a clean storage container.
5. Cover, date and store under refrigeration.