Tuesday, June 18 2013, 09:06 AM MDT
Glazed Sugar Cookies
As Aired On December 18, 2012
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
8 cups flour
1 cup butter
2 cup sugar
1 cup dairy sour cream
1-8 oz package cream cheese
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 ¼ tsp salt
1 tbsp vanilla
½ tsp almond extract
1. Mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
2. Cream together butter, sugar, and cream cheese.
3. Add sour cream, eggs, vanilla, and almond extract. Blend to incorporate.
4. Add flour mixture and mix until combined.
5. Chill in refrigerator.
6. Roll out, cut in desired shape and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 12 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
1 stick butter
½ cup milk plus 3 tbsp
¼ cup light corn syrup
32 ounces powder sugar (2 pounds)
1. Melt butter in a large microwave safe bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix together until smooth.
3. Dip cookies in glaze and place on a wire rack. Allow glaze to set for about 1 hour. Enjoy!!!
(Copyright 2012 Sinclair Broadcasting Group)