Tuesday, January 28 2014, 01:56 PM MST
As Aired on January 27, 2014
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
24 chicken tenders
2 tbsp dried parsley
2 tsp dried dill
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tsp salt
2 tsp pepper
vegetable oil spray
Dips of choice
BBQ sauces of choice.
1. Carefully rinse the chicken tenders with cool water and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Spray the chicken tenders with vegetable oil to lightly coat them with oil and place them in a large bowl.
3. In a small bowl whisk the parsley, dill, onion and garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper together.
4. Liberally season the chicken tenders with the spice mix. Toss the chicken tenders in the large bowl to make sure the are thoroughly coated with seasoning.
5. Place a cooling rack inside of a sheet pan that has been lined with foil.
6. Place the seasoned chicken tenders on the rack.
7. Adjust the oven rack to be in the center of your oven and turn the oven on broil.
8. Broil each side of the chicken tender for approximately 10 minutes. Times may vary depending on your oven. Make sure the chicken tenders are thoroughly cook through. Never leave broiling food unattended.
9. When the chicken tenders are thoroughly cooked remove them from the oven and arrange on a platter. Serve with your favorite BBQ sauces and dips. Don't forget the celery and carrot sticks.