Wednesday, May 2 2012, 03:42 PM MDT
As aired on May 2, 2012
Recipe courtesy of Fratelli Ristorante
4 6-8oz fillets of halibut with skin removed
1 cup all purpose flour
2 Table spoons Capers
2 Lemons or 1/4 cup lemon juice
1 1/2 cups White wine
2 Table spoons butter
1 Teaspoon honey
1) Lightly dust halibut with seasoned flour on both sides.
2) Place in large oven safe fry pan with hot olive oil.
3) After 2-3 minutes or when fish is golden brown turn to other side and place in 350 degree oven, for another 3-4 minutes or until halibut is almost cooked through.
4) Remove halibut and let rest with piccata sauce is made.
5) In the same pan the fish was cooked in add white wine, lemon juice and reduce for 3 minutes over medium heat.
6) Finish by adding capers, butter and honey and reduce for another minute.
7) Divide sauce over halibut and serve.
(Copyright 2012 Sinclair Broadcasting Group)