Tuesday, June 18 2013, 10:06 AM MDT
Salt Baked Potatoes
As Aired On May 7, 2012
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
5 1/2 pound Klondike Rose Potatoes
2 egg whites, lightly beaten
1/2 cup Kosher salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree’s.
2. Prick the potatoes several times with a fork to allow steam to escape while cooking.
3. Coat each potato with the egg white and roll in the kosher salt.
4. Place the potatoes in a shallow casserole dish and bake in the oven until tender (about 45-60 minutes).
5. Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy! (Crack off as much of the salt before serving as desired)
(Copyright 2012 Sinclair Broadcasting Group.)